|The announced Impact Factor (IF) for IJEHSE = 1.072|
Aims and Scope:
Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering (IJEHSE) is a quarterly scientific-research publication of Iranian Association of Environmental Health (IAEH). IJEHSE publishes refereed, original research papers and high qualified review papers on all aspects of environmental health science, engineering and management.
A broad outline of the journal's scope includes:
• Water pollution and treatment processes
• Wastewater collection, treatment and disposal
• Air pollution control
• Solid waste management
• Food safety and hygiene
• Radiation protection
• Energy and environment
• Noise pollution control
• Soil pollution and bioremediation
• Environmental biotechnology
• Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
• Health, safety, environment and quality management systems (HSEQ-MS)
• Integrated Management System (IMS)
• Modeling in environmental health
• Environmental economics
• Environmental law
• Environmental health education
• Environmental health and quality of life
The Editorial would be delighted to receiving your original papers, short communications, technical letters to editor, review articles and research notes on the above mentioned research areas.
Iranian Journal of Environmental Health, science and Engineering (IJEHSE) is indexed and abstracted in the world-known bibliographical databases including; ISI (Web of Science); SCOPUS; Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS); Cab. Abstracts (CA); Index Copernicus (IC); EMRO for WHO eastern Mediterranean Region (IMEMR), Scirus; Genamics-Journal Seek; DOAJ; Genamics-JournalSeek; Scientific Information Database (SID); Bioline; SCD; Universite de Toulouse III: East View Information; Nurses and Asian Citation Index; Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC); Magiran.